IMC has the strategic, technical, and functional expertise to help government agencies cost-effectively protect their information infrastructure. IMC helps organizations and agencies to plan and execute an integrated cyber security approach.
IMC has proven methods for solving complex security challenges and building organizational capabilities needed to combat cyber security threats. IMC provides IT security consulting services and solutions and we offer a suite of security services that focus on compliance, protecting private data, intellectual property, and network/system infrastructure and resources.
We can help agencies:
- Improve security and reduce risk across the enterprise,
- Define policies and procedures to enable a predictable, measured security posture,
- Simplify compliance with governmental guidelines and mandates,
- Combat threats and reduce/eliminate incidents or disruptions through proactive vulnerability management, and
- Speed response to and recovery from security incidents.
- IMC's Cyber Security Capabilities
IMC's cyber security capabilities include::
- Certification & accreditation.
- Cybersecurity engineering and architecture.
- Security assessment and authorization (A&A) compliance.
- Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Enterprise Security Management (ESM).
- Risk analysis and assessment.
- Cyber Kill Chain Methodology.
- Security as a Service (SECaaS).
- Network security.
- Firewall administration.
- Authentication and access control.
- Identity management.
- Vulnerability management.
- Patch management.
- Intrusion prevention.
- Intrusion detection.
- Incident response.
- Continuity of Operations (COOP)/Disaster Recovery (DR).
- Penetration testing.
- Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI).