Innovative Management Concepts (IMC) has been helping government clients improve business processes through innovative information technology solutions for more than two decades. Our wide range of capabilities, our depth of experience, and our commitment to the customer keep our government clients coming back to IMC.
How can IMC help your agency?
- IMC's Government Services
IMC specializes in putting technology to work to solve government problems in the following areas:
- Software Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Systems Engineering (including requirements development and specializing in modeling and simulation projects)
- Software Development
- Website Services (including development, maintenance, and database integration)
- IT Support Services (including help desks, network administration, database services, and data migration)
- Project Management
- Contracting with IMC
IMC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) as verified by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veterans Enterprise. IMC is a prime contractor on the GSA Veterans Technology Services Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), GSA Information Technology Schedule 70, GSA MOBIS Schedule 874, SeaPort-e, and eFAST. IMC is also a subcontractor teammate on ITES-2S and ENCORE II.
Find out details on each of these contract vehicles in our Contracting with IMC section.