Innovative Management Concepts (IMC) has been helping government clients improve business processes through innovative information technology solutions for more than two decades. Our wide range of capabilities, our depth of experience, and our commitment to the customer keep our government clients coming back to IMC.
How can IMC help your agency?
- IMC's Government Services
IMC specializes in putting technology to work to solve government problems in the following areas:
- IT Support Services (including help desks, network administration, database services, and data migration)
- Network and Infrastructure Support Services
- Cloud, Hosting, and Managed Services (including cloud, colocation, and fully managed options)
- Cyber Security Services
- Software Development
- Website Services (including development, maintenance, and database integration)
- Systems Engineering (specializing in requirements development for technical projects; extensive experience in modeling and simulation projects)
- Software Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Project Management
IMC has three International Organization for Standards (ISO) certifications that demonstrate our ability to provide our key services to government and commercial clients: ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System, ISO 20000:2011 Information Technology Service Management, and ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management.
- Contracting with IMC
IMC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) as verified by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Veterans Enterprise. IMC is a prime contractor on the GSA Veterans Technology Services Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), GSA Information Technology Schedule 70, GSA Professional Services, and SeaPort-e. IMC is also a subcontractor teammate on ITES-2S and ENCORE II.
Find out details on each of these contract vehicles in our Contracting with IMC section.