Innovative Management Concepts (IMC) and the members of our GSA Veterans Technology Services (VETS) GWAC Team are very pleased to be part of the GSA VETS GWAC program. IMC is a prime contractor for the GWAC in Functional Area 1 (Systems Operations and Maintenance) and Functional Area 2 (Information Systems Engineering).
IMC completed the base five-year period as a prime contractor for VETS GWAC and was renewed in 2012 for the five-year option period. IMC is one of 16 contract holders that can still receive new orders under the GSA VETS GWAC program.
IMC's GSA Vets GWAC Contract Number is GS-06F-0529Z.
IMC contacts for GSA Vets GWAC:
- Mike Metz (Primary), Corporate VETS GWAC Program Manager
(p) 703.318.8044 x210, (f) 703-318-8740
- Bob Might (Backup), IMC President
(p) 703.318.8044 x209, (f) 703.318.8740
- Richard E. Nichols, Contract Administrator
(p) 703.318.8044 x204, (f) 703.318.8740
- IMC GWAC Documents and Detailed Information
- IMC Vets GWAC Quality Assurance Program
IMC procedures for managing contract performance ensure the delivery of quality products and services. IMC's management team will develop and strictly enforce a Quality Control (QC) Plan and process that will comply with and support the customer's Quality Assurance (QA) Plan and processes. The IMC QC process will ensure that deliverables comply with standards and guidelines and satisfy contract acceptance and schedule criteria.
The support services provided and products developed will meet a set of quality standards that IMC applies on all of our support service contracts. Quality principles include: total customer focus, complete and accurate documentation, adherence to operating procedures, adherence to government standards, testing to verify all performance requirements are met, conducting critical design review, providing designs that are maintainable and supportable, keeping maintenance inspection records, calibrating equipment, and documenting support maintenance. The quality control processes that apply these principles will be incorporated in the task orders and in the general operational guidelines.
- IMC Vets GWAC Team
Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses:
- Addx Corporation
- Avise Solutions
- Focused Management Inc. (FMI)
- Golden Key Group (GKG)
- Goldschmitt and Associates
- Harrington Group
- Internal Computer Services (ICS)
- Leader Communications Inc. (LCI)
- Standard Technology Inc. (STI)
- TJ Westlake
Veteran-Owned Small Businesses:
- ACE Group [Woman Owned]
- Analytical Systems Inc. (ASI) [Minority Owned]
- Cash & Associates [Woman Owned]
- Command Information
- Logistics Management Resources (LMR)
- Moja [8a]
- Prosoft [Minority Owned]
- SeKON [8a and Woman Owned]
- Strictly Business Computer Systems
- Synteras [8a and Alaska Native Company]