IMC provides custom software development for our customers. We use industry standards and best practices to develop both desktop and web-based applications.
IMC's team members have experience in the following technologies:
- Desktop Applications: .NET (C# and VB), Java, VBA
- Web Applications: ASP.NET, J2EE, ColdFusion, OpenLaszlo, Silverlight
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL
IMC believes in working closely with the customer from start to finish. From the first conceptual meeting to post-production enhancements, IMC is committed to making sure we build software that meets customers' needs and is easy to use.
- IMC's Software Development Process
IMC uses a full life-cycle process for software development; each of these steps plays a key role in the proper development of software applications:
- Production Support
IMC works with a variety of technologies to develop applications for our customers. We use the standards in place at the location where the application is to be used. For web-based applications that we host, the technology is based on what can best be used to accomplish the task.
IMC uses a rigorous quality assurance process to ensure that our products meet requirements, that our source code is not compromised, and that any issues are addressed and resolved.
- IMC's Software Development Experience
IMC has developed a number of custom software solutions for government clients:
- As an integral part of the development team for the U.S. Air Force's Air Expeditionary Wing Analysis System (AEWAS) to support increased Air Expeditionary Wing exercise, training, and warfighting capabilities, IMC performed the requirements development and developed the system design documents, the design integration document, the test plan, the implementation plan, and the demonstration plan.
- Designed and built TechWatch, a technology forecasting tool for the U.S. Army National Ground Intelligence Center.
- Designed and built the award-winning, artificial intelligence-based training program Non-Kinetic (NonKin) Village.
- Provide software development services for three HRWorx paperless process automation programs, EODonline and FDonline. These products are used by the Department of Commerce's National Technical Information Service, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the U.S. Department of the Interior, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Transportation Security Administration.
- Developed a Web-based Text and Imaging Data System for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Board of Veterans Appeals.
IMC also has several software products created through independent research and development efforts, including:
- Joint Resource Allocation Model (JRAM)
- Command and Control Training Tool (C2STT)
- Project Planning and Evaluation (PPET)
- Continuous Feedback System (CFS)
Read more about our software development experience.