Administrative Analyst (IMC00305)
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com
Email Subject Line: Administrative Analyst – VA OIT (IMC00305)
IMC is supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OIT), Quality, Performance and Risk (QPR), which provides benefits and services to our nation’s Veterans. In meeting these goals, OIT strives to provide high-quality, effective, and efficient IT services to those responsible for providing care to the Veterans at the point-of-care as well as throughout all the points of the Veterans’ health care in a practical, timely and compassionate manner.
The administrative analyst provides meeting preparation support to OIT senior executives, allowing them to focus their subject matter expertise on convening a specialized Governance Board. This high-visibility position requires an individual who can manage a high volume of administrative requirements associated with supporting the Board, its functional committees, and working groups. This role requires independent decision-making and excellent time management skills.
- Provide executive-level correspondence management and quality review, including copy editing, formatting, and vetting.
- Serve as an action officer (AO) managing actions on behalf of the Board, its functional committees and working groups, coordinating with other offices and leaders as necessary.
- Task and monitor the completion of requested tasks identified during meetings.
- Request information or content when appropriate.
- Establish a common understanding of priority levels for internal and external tasks, considering suspense date, audience/requestor, and potential risks.
- Coordinate the scheduling of meetings, recording minutes, and Action Items (AIs) as required on behalf of the Board, its functional committees, and working groups.
- Assist in formatting, drafting, reviewing meeting minutes and action items, then provide a draft to the government liaison for review/approval.
- Prepare the Board, its functional committees, and working groups for high-level meetings by organizing pre-brief sessions and tasking read-ahead materials to create briefing folders.
- Plan meetings and site visits by developing agendas, identifying appropriate attendees, and providing logistical support.
- Enforce high standards of quality in content and work products, on behalf of the Board, it’s functional committees, and working groups.
- Maintain the Board, its functional committees, and working groups schedule to optimize time and productivity by prioritizing meetings and requests.
- Maintain strong communication skills, diplomacy, comfort with the use of new technology.
- Support various database entry requirements.
- Maintain and disseminate meeting minutes, maintain staff training files, proofread memorandums, and perform basic document formatting.
- Actively promote and represent a professional work environment and adherence to government protocol.
Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Office 365, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft Teams), and Windows operating system.
- An associate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning in a business field.
- Experience may substitute for minimum education requirements.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of a Microsoft SharePoint environment.
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- All applicants must have the ability to obtain a VA designated Low-Risk Background Investigation (BI).
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning in a business field (Human Resources, Marketing, Business Management, Information Systems, Business Administration).
- Agile or Scrum certification.
- Experience serving as an administrative assistant.
- Experience working with boards, councils, and committees.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Government agencies.
- Experience in preparing and managing correspondence (Army Regulation 25-50) and effective writing for military leaders (Department of the Army Pamphlet 600–67).
- Experience online research and publishing.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Quality Management, ISO 27000:2013 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1:2011 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.