Audio Video Teleconferencing (AV/VTC) Programmer (IMC00297)
Fort Shafter, HI
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
E-mail: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject Line: Audio Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Programmer – ESIM (IMC00297)
The candidate shall assist customers with perform general installation, device configuration, programming (Extron, Crestron and AMX control Systems) of classified and unclassified point-to-point and multipoint Video Teleconferencing (VTC) services and audio conference services. They will participate in the surveys and implementation of the VTC systems and programming of equipment. Candidate will analyze requirements, identify shortfalls, develop programming solutions and detailed AV system designs, contributes to implementation plans, system integration and system testing and development of Engineering Implementation Plans (EIP). The candidate is also responsible for the research, design, planning, and development of new advanced technologies for Audio Visual/Video Teleconference systems. The candidate will diagnose and troubleshoot AV equipment failures and make adjustments to ensure maximum effectiveness. They will also have the capability to test and debug systems for quality assurance and acceptance by the customer and respond to email requests for all audio/video and VTC needs. The potential candidate must also be willing and able to work occasional out-of-hours and weekend shifts as needed.
Video Teleconferencing (VTC) Engineer responsibilities:
- Create and standardize baseline control code using the Extron Global Configurator Pro
- Create and standardize baseline Digital Signal Processor (DSP) configurations
- Be part of an implementation team responsible for the install of AV/VTC systems
- Be part of an O&M team responsible for conducting regularly scheduled maintenance and troubleshooting on USARPAC Command Center systems
- Install and modify control system code and DSP configuration
- Coordinate with Government POCs and technical personnel for any baseline configuration and control code modifications or changes
- Ensure that all systems control code and DSPs are configured in accordance with DISA STIGs and Army regulations, and are compliant throughout its lifecycle, requiring touch maintenance to ensure a good security posture
- Conduct AV/VTC systems training
- Utilize the program portal to upload and manage all documentation and deliverables, control system code, and system configuration
- Must be able to provide 4-hour phone support, and if required, be onsite (varying locations as needed) within 12 hours
- Other administrative duties, as assigned
Required Qualifications and Skills:
Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- IAT Level II Certification
- At least 3 years of experience in AV/VTC control system programming
- Extron Global Configurator Professional certification and proficiency
- Experience using Microsoft Office tool (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook)
- Experience with Extron, AMX, and Crestron control system code and software
- Ability to work and accomplish tasks with minimal or general guidance
- Familiarity with Army and DoD networks
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- All applicants must have current DoD Secret clearance eligibility day one and prior to entry on duty.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. Information Systems, or Information Technology, and/or combination of education and work experience equivalent.
- ITILv3 or 4 Foundation certification (or higher level).
- Certified Avixa CTS-D or CTS-I.
- AutoCAD Certification.
- Extron, AMX, or Crestron training.
- Experience working in a Government/Military environment.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Quality Management, ISO 27000:2013 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1:2011 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.