Automation Engineer (IMC00319)
Panama City FL/Remote
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject Line: Automation Engineer (IMC00319)
IMC is supporting the Air Force Material Command, Enterprise Environmental Safety and Occupational Health organization by providing the Development Security Operations (DevSecOps) continuous capability development/sustainment (CCD/S) support necessary to maintain and enhance the fielded baselines (software, technical, and online repositories), help desk Tier I, II, and III services, and data stewarding activities necessary to sustain the Enterprise Environmental Safety and Occupational Health Management Information System (EESOH-MIS) application and support EESOH-MIS stakeholders. The EESOH system helps organizations manage risks and costs associated with environmental, health and safety issues. EESOH-MIS support the Air Force, the Navy, and the Coast Guard.
- Create automated tests using Selenium and TestNG.
- Develop and execute tests using Eclipse.
- Manage automation project using the Git version control system and a Bitbucket repository.
- Apply, design, and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks.
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute integration, smoke, and regression tests.
- Record test results using ExtentReports and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria.
- Coordinate with manual testers to answer test issues to resolve and follow up.
- Coordinate with development team to manage automation project releases.
- Create and manage documentation for establishing best practices and standards.
Required Qualifications and Skills
Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- High school diploma with 3-5 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of experience
- Proficient in high-level languages such as Java and C#.
- 1-3 years of experience using testing tools such as Selenium.
- Self-development skills to keep up-to-date with fast-changing trends.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles.
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to flourish within a dynamic team environment as well as work independently.
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Ability to obtain a favorably completed DoD T1 investigation, formerly known as National Agency Check with Written Inquiries (NACI).
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Flexible and comfortable with changing direction and competing priorities.
- Seeks constant improvement through self-identifying opportunities and peer feedback.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Quality Management, ISO 27000:2013 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1:2011 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.