Business Development Analyst (IMC00465)
$50,000-$75,000/year dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject Line: Business Development Analyst (IMC00465)
Innovative Management Concepts (IMC) is seeking a general business development support staff member to support our Business Development team in the capture, management, development, and support of business growth opportunities, including government proposals and the documentation of business development intelligence. IMC is flexible in work schedule depending on the candidate qualifications.
Responsibilities: The position will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Collecting and analyzing solicitation documents and translating submission requirements into compliant checklists and/or response templates and formats (e.g., compliance matrices, proposal outlines).
- Acting as the primary business development resource for locating and vetting Key Personnel candidates for proposals and assisting with documentation related to the proposal as it relates to the personnel (salary surveys and research, resumes, letters of commitment, experience vignettes, initial interviews).
- Assisting with data calls, developing proposal content, graphics, and other proposal-related documents and files.
- Assisting with the development and coordination of proposal teams, to include facilitating proposal prep and in-progress meetings.
- Creating and managing proposal meetings as needed.
- Maintaining version control of all proposal documents through the use of software tools and frequent, consistent, clear communication with proposal teams.
- Assuring that all proposal documents and graphics remain in compliance with solicitation requirements and adhere to government-stipulated guidelines.
- Editing and performing general quality control on all proposal content at multiple points in the proposal development process.
- Assisting in the development, and maintenance of a proposal content library of solution content, supporting graphics, past performance, resumes, and other relevant resource materials.
- When not engaged in proposal efforts, supporting pre-RFP business development and capture management activities such as developing capabilities briefs and other business development-related presentations.
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Advanced skill/proficiency level with Microsoft Word.
- Moderate skill/proficiency level with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong Internet research skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Strong critical thinking, analysis, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to write proposal content as well as proofread, edit, and make recommendations for improvements and/or for compliance.
Desired Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or English Liberal Arts.
- APMP Foundation certification or higher.
- Experience with task order proposals for contract vehicles strongly preferred.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Visio a plus.
- Project management experience.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, data management, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 Quality Management, ISO 27000 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.