Call Center Analyst (IMC00360)
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com
Email Subject Line: Call Center Analyst (IMC00360)
The call center analyst provides telephone and in-person Tier I support for approx.1,800 end users across the western United States at the Department of Energy’s Western Area Power Administration (WAPA).
Responsibilities: The Call Center Analyst position will include but is not limited to the following tasks.
- Answer calls to troubleshoot incidents and enter tickets
- Monitor SeviceNow Ticketing system and Call Center mailbox for incoming tickets
- Provide hardware, software, printer, email, and user account support in-person or via telephone, email and other remote support tools.
- Support Windows 10 workstations, tough-books, and tablets
- Support scheduling for video teleconferences (VTC).
- Schedule and setup conference rooms with laptops/projectors/video conference equipment.
- Reset Active Directory user passwords.
- Setup and manage accounts in various applications.
- Provide mobile device support (ordering, provisioning, excessing/decommission).
- Participate in various projects as requested.
Basic Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience in help desk/call center environment.
- Knowledge of MS Windows 10, Office 365, and MS Teams.
- Ability to distinguish between application and system/network problems.
- Android, iPhone, and iPad basic setup knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently in a remote/telework environment.
- Available and willing to work any of the following three shifts:
- Monday through Friday 6:30am – 3pm
- Monday through Friday 7:30am – 4pm
- Monday through Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Must be willing and able to complete a DoE low risk background investigation for the position.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Associate Degree or higher.
- Experience with ServiceNow Ticketing System(s).
- Knowledge of networking and hardware (desktop/laptop/printer/VTC).
- Ability to work successfully independently and as a member of a remote IT Desktop team.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Quality Management, ISO 27000:2013 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1:2011 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.