DevSecOps Engineer (IMC00292)
Washington DC Metropolitan Area
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
E-mail: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject Line: DevSecOps Engineer (IMC00292)
The DevSecOps engineer is accountable for overseeing the continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) of the working product. The DevSecOps engineer's responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with the Development, Engineering, Architecture, and Testing teams to define the set of tools and processes for the continuous delivery pipeline.
- Work with the security lead to ensure that the tools are compliant with security requirements.
- Work with the security lead to streamline the ATO process from a tools and technical process perspective.
- Work with the testing lead to automate testing where possible.
- Work with the operations lead to ensure that the CI/CD processes align with operational requirements.
Required Education and Skills:
Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- Master's degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of experience overseeing a Government CI/CD pipeline.
- Hands-on experience working with tools and technologies in, at a minimum, two of the following areas: software development, configuration control, testing, security, automation, containerization, orchestration, cloud services, open source technologies.
- Experience as a Linux system administrator cleared at TS/SCI level with ability to access the NSANet and PRIVAC authorities.
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- All applicants must have a current DoD TS clearance with SCI and CI Poly eligibility day one and prior to entry on duty.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Quality Management, ISO 27000:2013 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1:2011 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.