IT Property and Asset Manager (IMC00443)
Fort Shafter, HI
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject Line: IT Property and Asset Manager (IMC00443)
The role of the IT property and asset manager is to oversee the daily and long-term strategic management of technology-related hardware/software within the Asia Pacific region. This includes planning, supporting sustainment operations, supporting modernization operations, and recording hardware assets to ensure compliance with contract requirements. The IT property and asset manager will also develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles. Finally, this individual will work with all departments that are involved in the procurement, deployment, and management reporting.
Duties/Responsibilities: The position will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Meets with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals, and progress.
- Manages client assets according to preferences and goals via database management.
- Manages warehouse facility and incoming/outgoing equipment.
- Manages equipment/material tracker for projects across the entire Asia Pacific region.
- Oversees long lead time status reports.
- Develops, organizes, and maintains client portfolios.
- Performs inventories of IT assets while recording physical locations.
- Manages DD-1149s and Red-line Inventory Reports.
- Prepares monthly analytical reports that allow leadership to best understand the state of the portfolio.
- Leads maturity assessment of the hardware asset management program; develops and executes continuous improvement plans.
- Researches industry best practices and compare against the organization’s practices and establish benchmarks for managing IT assets.
- Assists procurement manager in developing and managing hardware sourcing strategies for the organization.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
**Work may include occasional travel (OCONUS) but does not include military deployments
Basic Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- Six to eight years of experience in IT property/asset management and/or IT procurement.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Valid US Passport for travel.
- Comfortable with technology used to aid in collaboration, communication, scheduling, and documentation.
- Highly skilled in database software tools/solutions.
- Strong time-management skills (distributive management to align resources to requirements).
- Able to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, prioritize task and escalate as appropriate.
- Project management mindset.
- Familiarity with Army and DoD contracts.
- Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- All applicants must have current DoD Secret clearance eligibility day one and prior to entry on duty.
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Procurement training, seminars, conferences a plus.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Quality Management, ISO 27000:2013 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1:2011 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.