IT Property and Asset Manager (IMC00661)
Ft. Shafter, HI
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject Line: IT Property and Asset Manager (IMC00661)
The role of the IT property and asset manager is to oversee the daily and long-term strategic management of technology-related hardware/software within the Asia Pacific region. This includes planning, supporting sustainment operations, supporting modernization operations, and recording hardware assets to ensure compliance with contract requirements. The IT property and asset manager will also develop and implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles. Finally, this individual will work with all departments that are involved in the procurement, deployment, and management reporting.
Duties/Responsibilities: The position will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Meet with clients to assess asset status, needs, risks, goals, and progress.
- Manage client assets according to preferences and goals via database management.
- Manage warehouse facility and incoming/outgoing equipment.
- Manage equipment/material tracker for projects across the entire Asia Pacific region.
- Oversee long lead time status reports.
- Develop, organize, and maintain client portfolios.
- Perform inventories of IT assets while recording physical locations.
- Manage DD-1149s and Red-line Inventory Reports.
- Prepare monthly analytical reports that allow leadership to best understand the state of the portfolio.
- Lead maturity assessment of the hardware asset management program. Develop and execute continuous improvement plans.
- Research industry best practices and compare against the organization’s practices and establish benchmarks for managing IT assets.
- Assist Procurement Manager in developing and managing hardware sourcing strategies for the organization.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Basic Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- 6 to 8 years of experience in IT property/asset management and/or IT procurement.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable with technology used to aid in collaboration, communication, scheduling, and documentation.
- Highly skilled in database software tools/solutions.
- Strong time-management skills (distributive management to align resources to requirements).
- Able to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, with the ability to prioritize tasks and escalate as appropriate.
- Project management mindset.
- Familiarity with Army and DoD contracts.
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- All applicants must have current DoD Secret clearance day one and prior to entry on duty.
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- General procurement training, seminars, conferences a plus.
- One of the following certifications in ACTIVE status:
- APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional Certification (CSCP)
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- APICS Certified Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD)
- APICS Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR-P) Endorsement
- ISM Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM)
- ISM Certified Professional in Supplier Diversity (CPSD)
- SCPro™ Certification
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CLTD)
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology IT services to government and commercial customers by placing a high priority on modernization, enhancing business processes through technology, and creating efficiencies through automation. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, data management, cyber security, systems and network engineering and administration, cloud/hosting services, software development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 Quality Management, ISO 27001 Information Technology Security Management, ISO 20000 Information Technology Service Management, and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System. Committed to continuous improvement and information security, IMC has been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration for both Development and Services and we are CMMC Level 2 (Ver 2.0) compliant. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.