Junior Recruiter (IMC00486)
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com
Email Subject Line: Junior Recruiter (IMC00486)
The junior recruiter will support the corporate recruiter to source open and contingent positions for an IT services and solutions company. This role will help to support a variety of recruitment matters including (but not limited to) reporting, data entry, process improvement, research, compliance support, and general recruiting support.
Duties/Responsibilities: This position will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Review weekly timesheets for accuracy and completion in PROCAS and other timekeeping systems for all temp to perm employees.
- Communicate with employees, recruiting agencies, and various departments to ensure timesheet discrepancies are resolved.
- Handle applicant paperwork and information while maintaining records in the HRIS.
- Follow all federal, state, and corporate guidelines regarding the proper handling and filing of sensitive information.
- Coordinate communication, scheduling, and onboarding for new hires/staffing agencies and the appropriate party on contract.
- Assist with weekly recruiting status updates.
- Maintain the required job postings to the appropriate state job board for each position while keeping records of each posting.
- Register company as needed for job board profiles in new states as expansion happens.
- Maintaining existing state job board profiles while keeping registration, information, and postings current.
- Assists and acts as a backup for recruiting manager on daily duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One or more year(s) of of recruiting experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Ability to relate to all individuals at any/all levels.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Capable of switching gears gracefully and juggling multiple situations.
- Strong problem-solving skills, especially while under pressure.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with a diverse group.
- Good customer service skills.
- Accuracy and thoroughness in own work.
- Ability to closely work with a team but also independently perform tasks and complete projects.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field a plus.
- Experience with IT and or Federal Contracting recruiting a plus.
- SHRM or similar professional training a plus.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, data management, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 Quality Management, ISO 27000 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.