Knowledge Manager (IMC00364)
Fort Shafter, HI
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com
Email Subject Line: Knowledge Manager (IMC00364)
The knowledge manager will support the USARPAC chief of staff and Knowledge Management (KM) Office with KM services. KM is the process of enabling knowledge flow to enhance shared understanding to improve learning organization and decision making. The USARPAC Knowledge Management Office (KMO) is responsible for assessing, designing, implementing, and executing KM policies and guidance, developing knowledge systems, and providing KM oversight/governance for USARPAC HQ and USARPAC subordinate commands. The USARPAC KMO supports the USARPAC in all aspects of USARPAC KM activities. USARPAC KM takes direction from the chief of staff of USARPAC as owners of decision support (Battle Rhythm) processes. As part of the USARPAC KM program, the USARPAC KMO is responsible for overall content management of USARPAC HQ and subcommand information residing in such locations as Web pages, portals, file shares, and lists.
Duties and responsibilities: The candidate duties will include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Provide support for collaborative services and tools including implementation and maintenance. This includes portal services, collaborative tools, information system solutions, web applications, and IT concepts, principles, and practices.
- Provide technical training supporting KM policy and strategy that falls under the umbrella of people, processes, organizations, and tools.
- Work within the Governance cell and will be responsible for calendar maintenance (multiple).
- Maintain responsibilities for Theater Army Synch Meeting (TASM) product support, email lists/reminders.
- Implement KM initiatives and provide a framework to ensure the capture, harnessing, and exploitation of intellectual capital.
- Assist with governance creation and distribution.
- Coordinate with VTC staff for prepping Governance cell required events to be hosted on virtual platforms.
- Analyze and design SharePoint forms.
- Coordinate KM activities supporting USARPAC boards, bureaus, centers, cells, and working groups (B2C2WG) structure.
- Attend meetings, answer emails/phone calls, and (if required) provide staff training support.
Basic Required Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related field of study.
- At start date, must possess current IAT Level I Certification. One or more of the following certifications in ACTIVE status are acceptable.
- A+ CE
- Network+ CE
- 5-8 years of experience serving as a knowledge manager or functioning in a KM role or commensurate experience.
- Knowledge of SharePoint platforms/systems.
- Detailed understanding of KM, web design, creation of collaborative tools and information system solutions, and IT concepts, principles, and practices.
- Strong communication skills at all levels, and experience interfacing with senior officials.
- Ability to evaluate data to quickly identify problems, issues, and gaps.
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- All applicants must have current DoD Secret clearance eligibility day one and prior to entry on duty
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- Certified Knowledge Manager (CKM) certification.
- Superb attention to detail, critical thinking and analysis skills, and excellent oral and written communication.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Quality Management, ISO 27000:2013 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1:2011 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.