Network Admin Tier II (IMC00573)
Falls Church, VA
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject Line: Network Admin Tier II (IMC00573)
The network administrator supports of the operation, modernization, expansion, and further evolution of the Army National Guard's (ARNG) global IT services including networking, computing, storage, infrastructure, applications, hosting, and program management services. The program supports the ARNG enterprise IT infrastructure, its Wide Area Network (WAN), authentication and directory services, cybersecurity, application hosting, and associated services.
- Shift for this position is Monday – Friday from 6am – 6pm (final scheduled TBD upon hire)
Duties/Responsibilities: This position will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Provide Tier IT network operations control support using ITSM ticketing systems such as BMC Remedy and/or ServiceNow in the form of systems and as a technical generalist that resolves incidents and requests independent of further escalation to dedicated technology SMEs.
- Provide Service Desk ticket escalation support to the Army and DISA for all DODIN-A(NG) and DODIN-A(NG)-S issues above or outside the direct O&M of the RCC-NG, including mobile device support.
- Implement and maintain DISA STIGs baselines IAW with quarterly releases.
- Configure, manage, and maintain the physical and virtual infrastructures to include Cisco routers, layer 3 switches, firewalls, and Palo Alto IDS/IPS.
- Independently provides advanced level technical interpretation and solutions in the management of networks, software, hardware, configurations, and architectures.
- Troubleshoot system hardware and software-specific issues in a Windows and Cisco dominant environment.
- Train end users on the proper use of hardware and software.
- Apply practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
- Author and update job aids, technical documentation, and procedures.
Basic Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At start date, must possess CompTIA Security+ Certification in ACTIVE status.
- Possess ITIL Foundations certification or be willing and able to obtain within 6 months of start date.
- Minimum 2 years related experience on Service Desk.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to stay focused.
- Onsite requirements with the possible option for two days telework.
- Requires the ability to work any combination of hours (1st, 2nd, 3rd shift, weekends, and holidays).
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- All applicants must have current DoD Secret clearance.
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- Additional DoD 8570 IAT level II certifications in ACTIVE status.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology IT services to government and commercial customers by placing a high priority on modernization, enhancing business processes through technology, and creating efficiencies through automation. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, data management, cyber security, systems and network engineering and administration, cloud/hosting services, software development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 Quality Management, ISO 27001 Information Technology Security Management, ISO 20000 Information Technology Service Management, and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System. Committed to continuous improvement and information security, IMC has been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration for both Development and Services and we are CMMC Level 2 (Ver 2.0) compliant. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.