Project Manager (IMC00468)
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject Line: Project Manager (IMC00468)
The project manager (PM) will lead a Department of Justice, U.S. Marshals Service project with experience managing teams that are providing business process and business case support services, financial management services, and data governance. The PM will be responsible for providing overall project management for this task order and will develop, review, and approve plans, schedules, and other program documents, prepare and provide various reports and technical reviews to the customer as requested, and ensure compliance with relevant corporate and client policies and standards.
The PM will be a key contributor and leader to the contracted team for planning, budgeting, and other general management issues as directed.
Job Duties: The Project Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create and execute project work plans (and work plan revisions) as appropriate, to meet changing requirements.
- Manage resources in conjunction with the USMS functional managers, production teams, and subcontractors.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope directly collaborating with IMC leadership and USMS COR.
- Ensure service delivery meets customer and IMC expectations.
- Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the contract.
- Monitor and reports on team performance, schedule, costs, and quality.
- Apply project management methodologies effectively to IT services and to the staff.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Attend customer meetings and serves as primary client liaison.
- Interact with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
Basic Required Qualifications: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related business or technical discipline is required.
- Minimum of six years in IT project management, with extensive experience managing in a cross-functional team environment.
- Current Project Management Institute Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Work independently with little to no oversight.
- Ability to accommodate multiple projects.
- Leading and participating in project teams comprised of government and contract personnel.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, verbally and written, and conduct meetings and presentations.
- Relevant experience in IT systems, business processes, business case support and data governance.
- Interpersonal skills for dealing with internal and external customers as well as a diverse staff group.
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated Public Trust T3 case type or higher.
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- Experience in DOJ and or U.S. Marshal Service as a Government employee or contractor.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, data management, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 Quality Management, ISO 27000 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.