Senior Data Policy Analyst (IMC00441)
Andrews Air Force Base, MD
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com
Email Subject Line: Senior Data Policy Analyst (IMC00441)
IMC is supporting the mission of the Air Force Chief Data Officer and staff. The Headquarters United States Air Force Director of Air Force OFFICE, Mission Directive 1-5, the Air Force Chief Data Office (SAF/CO) is established as part of the Secretariat. The Air Force Chief Data Officer has the responsibility of leading, carrying out, reviewing, and ensuring the visibility, accessibility, understanding, linking, and trustworthiness of data across air, space, and cyberspace domains for the Department of the Air Force.
Data assurance and data quality management are critical functions for the Chief Data Office. Analyst will provide support and knowledge about information/data assurance including data integrity, availability, authenticity, non-repudiation, and confidentiality of data. Analyst will also support development of a data quality program and deliver regular metrics for data quality management including SAF/CO operational maturity.
Responsibilities: The candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to the following duties:
- Work with the Data Community to help SAF/CO provide the necessary quality information assurances and secure technologies required for the free, open, and secure flow and storage of data.
- Create metrics-based policy to assist Air Force functional data communities in data maturity.
- Assist with evaluating and creating new policies setting Air Force wide data standards.
- Responsible for creating and evaluating data against a balanced scorecard.
- Ensure the compliance of customer standards; ensure contractual deliverables assigned are reviewed for completeness and completed on time.
- Work closely with other teams, support organizations, program, and product management.
- Interact with senior management and senior military officials; interaction normally involves matters between functional and technical areas.
Basic Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technologies, or equivalent and 7+ years of technical experience.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to present information to senior officials.
- 4+ years of experience in database, data processing, business intelligence reporting tools, and/or data analytics.
- Familiarity with balanced scorecard methodology.
- Experience evaluating policy against balance scorecard.
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills.
- Experience in evaluating and creating Federal technical policies and standards.
- Experience creating technical standards and policy from senior level organization.
- Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- All applicants must have current DoD Secret clearance eligibility day one and prior to entry on duty.
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in computer science, statistics, applied math, or related field.
- Experience working with data-rich problems through research or programs.
- Experience with computer programming or user experience/user interface.
- Ability to successfully complete projects with large or incomplete data and provide solutions
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Quality Management, ISO 27000:2013 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1:2011 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.