Senior Management Analyst (POD) (IMC00385)
Arlington, VA and Remote
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com
Email Subject Line: Senior Management Analyst - POD (IMC00385)
|Applications Accepted By:||
The senior management analyst will support a project providing business case and business process analysis for the Department of Justice’s United Stated Marshals Service.
Responsibilities: The position will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Assist in the planning, procurement, management, and execution of USMS Prisoner Operations Division’s (POD) operational technology projects.
- Manage stakeholder engagements inside and outside USMS, and document stakeholder requirements as they pertain to POD technology projects.
- Assist with technology evaluations using a Business Case Analysis (BCA) framework that culminates in a procurement recommendation.
- Conduct multiple BCA tasks to include Analyses of Alternatives, Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Analysis, and Requirements Compliance Analysis.
- Coordinate on-site vendor technology demonstrations with technology companies in a manner consistent with FAR regulations.
- Design and test technology use cases to highlight operational efficacy and requirements compliance of products.
- Create project management briefings in MS PowerPoint that highlight milestones, schedule, recommendations, and status updates.
- Liaise with other USMS divisions and SMEs to collaborate on common project goals and deconflict overlaps of project scope.
- Conduct market research on technology hardware, software, and services that meet the operational needs of POD.
- Create and deliver briefs and presentations to diverse groups of stakeholders at all levels of the organization and answers questions.
- Develop cohesive understanding of current and future USMS systems by interpreting system documents such as process diagrams, business requirements, test plans, and functional requirements documentation.
- Assist clients with User Acceptance Testing, when called upon.
- Gather pertinent information and organize it in a logical and functional manner, distilling complex ideas into concise concepts.
- Collect functional requirements in the format of user stories and can translate those requirements effectively to solution developers.
Basic Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Four or more years of consulting and/or directly relevant industry experience and/or educational training in related fields, such as: support program management and familiarity with issues, assistance with design issues, leading teams, analysis of project data, development of appropriate deliverables, and exposure to issues involving information technology and information technology in a law enforcement environment.
- Four years of experience with requirements documentation, market research, and project management.
- Expert knowledge and use of the MS Office suite (Word, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio) to prepare documents and deliver presentations.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communications skills (both oral and written) with a focus on customer service and demonstrated ability to effectively interact at all levels across the organization to build successful relationships.
- Proven problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to think out of the box and generate creative solutions; ability to break a complex problem down into its component parts and arrive at the appropriate solution in a timely fashion.
- Must be flexible and able to thrive in a time-sensitive environment to meet strict deadlines with sudden and unpredictable needs with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic who sets high standards for self and others and demonstrates enthusiasm for the mission of the team.
- Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Must have an active Moderate Risk Background Investigation (MBI) Public Trust T3 case type or higher (Secret, TS, etc.). Investigation closure date MUST be less than five years old.
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- Prior DOJ experience.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Certified Scrum Master and/or Certified Product Owner.
- Familiarity with the federal prisoner lifecycle (Arrest, Booking, Sentencing, Designation, and Release).
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Quality Management, ISO 27000:2013 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1:2011 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.