Senior Records Manager (IMC00469)
Fort Shafter, HI
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject Line: Records Manager (IMC00469)
The senior records manager will provide records management services in support of the USARPAC KM and Chief Data Office, Chief of Staff, for improved mission and organizational performance. The individual will assist in continuing to enhance the policies, procedures and execution of client’s Data Management and Data Protection program, which is designed to ensure that the company’s data is appropriately managed and protected across the information lifecycle. This role will focus on cross-functional collaboration and capability development to ensure governance goals, data management lifecycle standards and best practices for both physical and electronic data and records are reached. The records manager works proactively with various stakeholders and other internal departments and organizations to implement practices that meet client’s defined policies and standards for data and records management.
Duties / Responsibilities: This position will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Provide guidance and recommendations regarding federal Records, PII, FOIA, Publications, and Forms in coordination with federal laws and the National Archives and Records Administration.
- Provide best practices and guidance for records storage, handling, and disposition. Prepare records for transfer to National Archives.
- Manage and maintain US Army Pacific publications and policies. Sends notices when policies must be reviewed and updated. Manages all staffing actions to coordinate review and approval or disposition.
- Establish Publication library on SharePoint to manage and organize all US Army policies.
- Provide managerial oversight of the USARPAC Records Management program including developing, analyzing, evaluating, advising, and overseeing operation of the information mission area of the RM program, Privacy Act, FOIA, and Publications/Forms.
- Apply specialized knowledge of RM program and identifies procedures and methodologies to improve the effectiveness and efficiency in the life cycle management (creation, retention, maintenance, processing, use, access, release, safeguarding, and final disposition) of USARPAC records IAW the Army Records Information Management System (ARIMS).
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of DoD, Dept of Army, and USARPAC policies to ensure organizations records are in compliance with federal rules and regulations regarding RM.
- Conducts annual records assessments. Recommends records for disposal.
Basic Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field of study.
- At start date, must possess current IAT Level I Certification. One or more of the following certifications in ACTIVE status are acceptable.
- A+ CE
- 5-8 years of experience serving as a Records Manager/Information Governance or functioning in a KM role or commensurate experience.
- Knowledge of SharePoint platforms/systems.
- Experience with the Privacy Act or Freedom of Information Act.
- Experience working with electronic/digital records systems.
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting and implementing information management related policies requirements for recordkeeping systems.
- Demonstrated experience with Records Disposition Schedule, including its application across the military community and coordination of policy changes through the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).
- Experience working in a federal government contracting environment.
- Experience with records management and archiving activities.
- Strong communication skills at all levels, and experience interfacing with senior officials.
- Team player with a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Due to a customer requirement, as a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate will be required to obtain and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to commencing employment.
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship
- All applicants must have current DoD Secret clearance eligibility day one and prior to entry on duty
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- Completion of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) federal records management training program.
- Certified Records Manager (CRM), Information Governance Professional (IGP), or related data security certifications.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, data management, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 Quality Management, ISO 27000 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.