Service Desk Analyst (IMC00594)
Dependent upon qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com
Email Subject Line: Service Desk Analyst (IMC00594)
Duties / Responsibilities: This position will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Troubleshoot and resolve Tier I and II incidents to include: system inquiries, requests, incidents, software installation, printer support, hardware support (desktop, laptop, peripheral).
- Perform in-person customer service and phone support service to 4,000 end-user community.
- Perform trouble ticket action to include updates with quality notes, customer communication, and resolution within established service level agreements.
- Provide VIP support and communication regarding status of incident troubleshooting and resolution.
- Handle efficiently, high volume ticket queue by supporting 50-100 tickets daily.
- Participate in all meetings such as, but not limited to weekly staff meetings, weekly training, Weekly Ticket Tag-Up, etc.
- Prepare accurate documentation to support and maintain a working knowledge base of service desk processes including pertinent guidelines, regulations, compliance issues, and documentation requirements as well as reference only application reference guides.
- Document, maintain, and store specific information, including as-built diagrams and SOPs/Job Aides.
- Support focus teams or specialized projects to promote rapid improvement turnaround.
- Maintain a professional and pleasant manner using proper customer service skills via (telephone and/or email).
- Operate a 24x7x365 Service Desk.
- Support a fast-paced and ITIL-transitional environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both verbal and written to support incoming customer support calls and emails.
- Analytically inclined with attention to detail and accuracy and consistent follow-through to assure problems are resolved with the ability to respond to last minute requests.
- Identify and articulate key information in an efficient and timely manner.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when handling situational occurrences.
- Analyze and recommend alternative solutions to meet customer needs.
- Build credibility and trust with customers.
- Identify areas of opportunity to improve customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Support the team process and participates on cross-functional teams.
- Responsible for handling after-hours on call support (when necessary).
Basic Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At start date must possess an IAT level II certification in ACTIVE status:
- CCNA Security
- 3+ years of experience as a service desk analyst with proven experience in ongoing support of client specific application systems.
- Physical requirements include lifting and/or pulling up to 40lbs., sitting, bending, and standing.
- The equipment used in this position includes but is not limited to, computers, servers, network devices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to stay focused.
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- All applicants must have current DoD Secret clearance day one and prior to entry on duty with the ability to pass an SSBI background investigation to up-scope their clearance to Top Secret/SCI.
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- ITIL 4 Foundation Certification.
- HDI Certification.
- Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Experience using ServiceNow ticketing software.
- Experience supporting intermediate level Microsoft Office core applications, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft SharePoint, Java, and Acrobat Adobe.
- Availability to travel if necessary.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, data management, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 Quality Management, ISO 27000 Information Security Management System, ISO 20000-1 Information Technology Service Management, and ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.