Software Developer, SME (IMC00639)
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject Line: SME Software Developer (IMC00639)
The SME software developer will provide support services for all aspects of the Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS) software development process. REMIS is a web-based data system for collecting, validating, editing, processing, integrating, standardizing, and reporting equipment maintenance data.
Duties/Responsibilities: This position will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Ensure software development uses Agile methodologies, test-driven development principles, with robust documentation, user-centered design, and an extensible infrastructure.
- Maintain application software and COTS software.
- Responsible for the design, coding, testing, quality assurance, deployment, software configuration management, and program documentation.
Basic Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- At start date must possess an Information Assurance System Architect and Engineer (IASAE) Level II Certification.
- CASP +CE (CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner with Continuing Education),
- CISSP (or Associate) (Certified Information System Security Professional, or
- CSSLP (Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional).
- Minimum 10 years of experience analyzing, designing, troubleshooting, implementing business logic, data access code, and creating automated test cases for complex web application architectures.
- Expert-level experience in several of the below areas:
- Relational database: Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
- Automation Tools: Selenium Web driver, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams
- Framework: Apache
- Operating Systems: RedHat, Amazon Linux, Windows 10+
- Cloud computing: AWS Microservices
- Code Migration Tools: Git, Github, GitLab
- Experience/familiarization with:
- Languages: Microservices
- Tools: JMeter, Checkmarx, Sonar Cube, and TIBCO Jasper Reports
- Framework: Spring (especially Spring MVC, Sprint Boot)
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Current DoD successfully adjudicated T3 investigation. Most commonly attained with a SECRET clearance (Note: a SECRET clearance is not required but the T3 investigation is necessary to meet IT-II privileged access.
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experienced in assessing and developing the test automation framework.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology IT services to government and commercial customers by placing a high priority on modernization, enhancing business processes through technology, and creating efficiencies through automation. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, data management, cyber security, systems and network engineering and administration, cloud/hosting services, software development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 Quality Management, ISO 27001 Information Technology Security Management, ISO 20000 Information Technology Service Management, and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System. Committed to continuous improvement and information security, IMC has been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration for both Development and Services and we are CMMC Level 2 (Ver 2.0) compliant. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.