SQA Analyst (IMC 00314)
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, email@example.com
Email Subject Line: SQA Analyst (IMC00314)
The SQA analyst will provide services in support of a US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) contract.
Job Responsibilities: The SQA Analyst position will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Interact and collaborate with business users, system developers, test engineers, and team leads to support improved quality across the system development life cycle (SDLC) in the support of Business Systems both being enhanced (DME) and under maintenance (O&M).
- Is responsible for the Momentum functional and technical system testing.
- Will serve as the financial expert performing the analysis of business and system documentation (e.g., user requirements, business processes, functional designs, test plans, and test scripts).
- Will be responsible for verifying that test plans are comprehensive and cover all requirements and user stories, results are accurately documented, and team leads are fully informed of deviations from documentation templates and/or criteria previously set forth.
Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in functional, systems testing and technical experience with large, complex Momentum federal implementations.
- Knowledge and experience in writing and reviewing business requirements, user stories, epics, acceptance criteria, system documentation.
- Pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- This position requires the ability to obtain a VA designated Background Investigation (BI).
Desired Qualifications and Skills: It is desirable that the candidate has the following qualifications:
- Relevant technical certifications.
- Experience in a VA environment is highly preferred.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001:2015 Quality Management, ISO 27000:2013 Information Security Management System, and ISO 20000-1:2011 Information Technology Service Management. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.