Telecommunications Officer (TCO) (IMC00593)
San Antonio, TX
Dependent on qualifications
|Mandatory Job Requirements:||
|Applications Accepted By:||
Email: Michelle Might, Corporate Recruiter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject Line: Telecommunications Officer (IMC00593)
This position provides IT service desk operations support for several facilities centered around Lackland AFB. Primary responsibilities all center around assisting end users resolve IT issues via the helpdesk and trouble ticketing systems.
Duties/Responsibilities: This position will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Provide implementation and support of the Telephone Control Officer Program.
- Review long distance toll calls, Defense Switched Network (DSN) access authorization, and act as the focal point for verifying all unit communications requirements.
- Authorize, control, and maintain a record (AF IMT 1072, Authorized Long Distance Telephone Calls) of unit long distance toll calls.
- Review and submit subscriber’s voice information service requests for installation, removal, modification, and relocation of telephone services.
- Ensure unused telephone equipment is identified and returned to voice systems personnel.
- Perform and submit an annual inventory of installed voice system equipment, items, and services to the base CSO. The CSO may provide each TCO a listing of all installed equipment, numbers, and services currently assigned to the TCO’s applicable unit or section to facilitate the inventory. The CSO may gather assigned organizational services via the TMS or equivalent automated record-keeping system.
- Perform and submit a quarterly inventory of mobile phone equipment, items, and services to the ECO, COR, and NCOIC, IM/IT Support Branch.
- Maintain a unit education program and distribute customer education materials from the base CSO.
- Perform any additional TCO duties as determined by the base CSO and local guidance. Exceptions to this guidance must be clearly documented in the Host Tenant Support Agreement or similar document.
- Troubleshoot all telecommunication issues along with completing setup, and configuration of iPhones, iPads, and VoIP Phones.
- Function as alternate IT Technician and A/V technician.
Basic Required Qualifications and Skills: Note: These are mandatory items that all candidates must have when making application to IMC for this position. Please ensure that your submission addresses each of these requirement items. Candidates without these required elements will not be considered.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years of directly related experience supporting IT service desk operations with Remedy Service Desk Suite.
- One year of knowledge of Cisco/Tandberg video components & systems.
- At start date must possess an IAT Level I (A+ certification) or IAT level II (CompTIA Security+ Certification) in ACTIVE status.
- Local travel is required, must have a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to stay focused.
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires U.S. Citizenship.
- All applicants must have a current DoD Secret clearance day one and prior to entry on duty.
Innovative Management Concepts, Inc. (IMC), a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business, provides a broad range of information technology services to government and commercial clients. Since its founding in 1989, IMC has offered solutions and expertise in: IT operations and maintenance, cyber security, systems and network engineering and support services, data management, cloud/hosting services, software engineering and development, website services, software quality assurance and testing (including IV&V), and project management. IMC is certified in International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9001 Quality Management, ISO 27000 Information Security Management System, ISO 20000-1 Information Technology Service Management, and ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems. Find out more about IMC at www.imcva.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.