IMC has successfully performed on more than 100 government technology contracts since its founding in 1989.
What timely and budget-conscious solutions can IMC provide for your agency?
This section of our site will provide government agencies with specific and detailed information on IMC contract vehicles, including GSA Veterans Technology Services 2 Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), the VA Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology Next Generation (T4NG) acquisition program, National Institute of Health's CIO-SP3 Small Business, Army Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S), and GSA's IT Schedule 70.
Contact IMC's chief business development officer, Michael Metz, for more information about doing business with IMC.
IMC's significant government indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicles are as follows:
General Services Administration (GSA) Veterans Technology Services 2 Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) [47QTCH18D0028]
NIH CIO−SP3 Small Business [HHSN316201800018W]
Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S) [W52P1J-18-D-A113]
GSA Information Technology Schedule 70 [GS-35F-569GA, SIN 132-51 and SIN 132-52]
Additional details on these and other contract vehicles can be found in this section.
IMC has successfully performed on a wide variety of contracts over the past two decades, and continues to serve many Federal agencies today. Our Federal client list of current and recent customers includes:
U.S. Departments of:
- Transportation (Federal Highway Administration, Eastern Federal Lands Highway Division)
- Veterans Affairs (Office of Information and Technology, Board of Veteran Appeals, Veterans Health Administration)
- Energy (Western Area Power Administration)
- Homeland Security (Transportation Security Administration)
Department of Defense organizations:
- Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Defense Security Cooperation Agency
- U.S. Special Operations Command
- U.S. Army National Ground Intelligence Center
- U.S. Army Recruiting Command
- U.S. Army, Headquarters G2
- U.S. Army Logistics University
- U.S. Army, Walter Reed Army Institute of Research
- U.S. Army, Fort Dix Network Enterprise Center
- U.S. Army, Training Management Directorate
- U.S. Navy Medical Research Command
- U.S. Air Force 20th Space Control Squadron, Detachment 1, Technical Control Facility
- U.S. Marine Corps Combat Development Command
- Joint Program Office for Chemical and Biological Defense
- General Services Administration (GSA) Heartland Region and FAS Acquisition Operations Division
IMC's prior experience also includes work with the following agencies:
- Department of the Treasury (Financial Crimes Enforcement Network, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency)
- U.S. Army, Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS)
- Office of the Secretary of Defense (Cost Assessment and Program Evaluation, Chief Information Officer, Modeling and Simulation Coordination Office)
- U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff (J3/J5/J8) test
- U.S. Central Command (J3 Plans)
- U.S. Joint Forces Command (J9 Modeling and Simulation)
- U.S. Army Quartermaster Center and School
- U.S. Air Force (Secretary of the Air Force/SCX, HQ Air Force A3/A5/A9, Air Expeditionary Force Battlelab)
- U.S. Navy (Office of Naval Research)
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security (Office of Infrastructure Protection)
- Tennessee Army National Guard
IMC's tradition of service goes beyond contracting…
IMC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) as verified by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE).