Innovative Management Concepts (IMC) has been helping government clients improve business processes through innovative information technology solutions for more than three decades. Our wide range of capabilities, our depth of experience, and our commitment to the customer keep our government clients coming back to IMC.
How can IMC help your agency?
IMC specializes in putting technology to work to solve government problems in the following areas:
- IT Support Services (including help desks, network administration,
- Data Management (including data governance, database services, and data migration)
- Network and Infrastructure Support Services
- Cloud, Hosting, and Managed Services (including cloud, colocation, and fully managed options)
- Cyber Security Services
- Software Development
- Website Services (including development, maintenance, and database integration)
- Systems Engineering (specializing in requirements development for technical projects)
- Software Quality Assurance and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Project Management
IMC has three International Organization for Standards (ISO) certifications that demonstrate our ability to provide our key services to government and commercial clients:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System,
- ISO 20000:2011 Information Technology Service Management, and
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management.
Committed to continuous improvement and closing the capability gap, IMC has been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model Integration for both Development and Services.
What does this mean? CMMI Maturity Level 3 is classified as Defined. IMC's processes are well characterized and understood, and are described in standards, procedures, tools, and methods. CMMI Level 3 Development and Services means that for our customers, IMC takes a proactive approach to managing projects and processes and we are dedicated to continuous improvement and producing great work that makes a difference.
These certifications demonstrate that IMC has established, verified standards of quality and defined standard process frameworks, helping to ensure that best practices are not only adopted once, but captured over the long term.
IMC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) as verified by the U.S. Small Business Administration. IMC is a prime contractor on the GSA Veterans Technology Services 2 Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), National Institute of Health's CIO-SP3 Small Business, the GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS), and Army ITES–3s.
Find out details on each of these contract vehicles in our Contracting with IMC section.
Where are IMC's Government solutions making a difference?
IMC has provided Government solutions for a number of agencies, including the Departments of Justice, Health and Human Services, Veterans Affairs, Transportation, Energy, the General Services Administration (GSA), tand in many Department of Defense organizations.
Visit our Customers page to find out more about our experience in helping Government agencies solve their complex IT challenges.