Legacy bottlenecks are solved everyday with CIO-SP3 Small Business' emerging technology, solutions and services. CIO-SP3 Small Business features a wide variety of leading small business innovators and can be used by any federal, civilian, or Department of Defense agency to fulfill IT requirements and socioeconomic goals.
IMC was awarded a CIO−SP3 Small Business Contract in both the Small Business Group and the Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business Group.
IMC's CIO−SP3 Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business Contract Number is 75N98118D00018.
IMC's CIO-SP3 Small Business Number 75N98120D00124.
NITAAC is the designated federal Executive Agent authorized by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to administer CIO-SP3 Small Business. To find out more, visit the official NIH CIO−SP3 Small Business website.
CIO-SP3 has a Best-in-Class designation. The Best-in-Class acquisition designation identifies government-wide contracts that satisfy key criteria defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
Best-in-Class solutions are vetted, well-managed, and recommended—and, in some cases, required—for use. Find out more about Best-in-Class Designated Solutions.
For more about IMC and the CIO−SP3 Small Business program:
The following items provide IMC's detailed contractual information for CIO−SP3:
IMC's CIO−SP3 Small Business Task Areas
IMC's CIO−SP3 contracts covers all ten task areas:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development