Legacy bottlenecks are solved everyday with CIO-SP3 Small Business' emerging technology, solutions and services. CIO-SP3 Small Business features a wide variety of leading small business innovators and can be used by any federal, civilian, or Department of Defense agency to fulfill IT requirements and socioeconomic goals.
IMC's CIO−SP3 Small Business Contract Number is HHSN316201800018W. IMC was awarded this CIO−SP3 Small Business Contract in both the Small Business Group and the Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business Group.
IMC contacts for CIO−SP3 Small Business:
Mike Metz, Senior VP, CIO−SP3 SB Program Manager
(p) 703-665-5116, (f) 703-318-8740
Britt Triplett, CIO−SP3 Alternate Program Manager
(p) 703-318-8044 x240, (f) 703-318-8740
Richard E. Nichols, Contract Administrator
(p) 703-318-8044 x204, (f) 703-318-8740
NITAAC is the designated federal Executive Agent authorized by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to administer CIO-SP3 Small Business. To find out more, visit the official NIH CIO−SP3 Small Business website.
CIO-SP3 has a Best-in-Class designation. The Best-in-Class acquisition designation identifies government-wide contracts that satisfy key criteria defined by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB). Best-in-Class solutions are vetted, well-managed, and recommended—and in some cases required—for use. Find out more about Best-in-Class Designated Solutions.
The following items provide detailed information on IMC and CIO−SP3:
These documents provide more about IMC and the CIO−SP3 Small Business program:
- IMC CIO−SP3 Small Business Capability Statement (Coming Soon!)
- IMC Press Release on the CIO−SP3 Small Business Award (Coming Soon!)
IMC's CIO−SP3 Small Business Task Areas
IMC's CIO−SP3 contract covers all ten task areas:
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3: Imaging
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10: Software Development