IMC has the strategic, technical, and functional expertise to help government agencies cost-effectively protect their information infrastructure. IMC helps organizations and agencies to plan and execute an integrated cyber security approach.
IMC has proven methods for solving complex security challenges and building organizational capabilities needed to combat cyber security threats. IMC provides IT security consulting services and solutions and we offer a suite of security services that focus on compliance, protecting private data, intellectual property, and network/system infrastructure and resources.
We can help agencies:
Improve security and reduce risk across the enterprise,
Define policies and procedures to enable a predictable, measured security posture,
Simplify compliance with governmental guidelines and mandates,
Implement cybersecurity solutions, information assurance controls, and the Risk Management Framework (RMF),
Combat threats and reduce/eliminate incidents or disruptions through proactive vulnerability management, and
Speed response to and recovery from security incidents.
IMC's cyber security capabilities include:
- Certification & accreditation.
- Cybersecurity engineering and architecture.
- Security assessment and authorization (A&A) compliance
- Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Enterprise Security Management (ESM)
- Risk analysis and assessment
- Cyber Kill Chain Methodology
- Security as a Service (SECaaS)
- Network security
- Firewall administration
- Authentication and access control
- Identity management
- Vulnerability management
- Patch management
- Intrusion prevention
- Intrusion detection
- Incident response
- Continuity of Operations (COOP)/Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Penetration testing
- Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative (CNCI)
IMC is currently providing cybersecurity services for the:
- Health and Human Services' Administration of Children and Families
- Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Army National Guard, National Capital Region
- U.S. Army Pacific
- Defense Health Agency/Air Force Medical Readiness Agency
- Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC)
- Air Force Joint Warfare Analysis Center (JWAC)
IMC also has experience providing cyber and information assurance activities for the:
- Department of Energy's Western Area Power Administration
- Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Information and Technology and Veterans Health Administration
- Defense Security Cooperation Agency
Securing Government Information
IMC helps government agencies cost-effectively protect people, property, infrastructure, and information while delivering value to stakeholders. We assist our customers to meet their requirements to share information across agencies and with the private sector while effectively managing ever-increasing threats. We have proven methods for solving complex security challenges and building organizational capabilities. Our solutions provide immediate relief while providing a roadmap for continuous improvement.