Enterprise data management is critical for DoD and Federal agencies to accelerate their mission outputs, and securely and ethically govern data while leveraging their data assets to advance their operational capabilities.
Whether an agency is just starting their data management journey and focused on the strategic development of their data management framework, or whether the organization is posturing to cultivate valuable business insights through the strategic application of data science and artificial intelligence, IMC can help.
IMC has the hands-on experience, skilled resources, and in-depth knowledge of the laws, regulations, and policies that will help government agencies make sense of their data, and keep data safe and secure.
IMC's data management services include:
- Data governance and master data management: ensuring consistent and efficient use of information.
- Data architecture: aligning technologies with business goals.
- Data modeling: creating useful and meaningful data entities.
- Database administration: maintaining data availability.
- Data integration and interoperability: consolidating data into a single view.
- Data analytics and business intelligence: drawing insights from data.
- Data quality management: maintaining the health state of data.
- Data migration and security: safe movement of data and preventing data breaches.
- Network, individual storage management, and data warehousing: preserving data safely.
IMC's current and recent IT support service experience includes:
- IMC provides technical and expert support to the Air Force Chief Data Officer in leading, carrying out, reviewing, and ensuring the visibility, accessibility, understanding, linking, and trustworthiness of data across air, space, and cyberspace domains for the Department of the Air Force. IMC assists with program management, strategy and governance, data capabilities, risk management, quality and data assurance, policies/standards and transparency, strategic communications, education and training, and the Air Force Data Factory.
- IMC provides data management, enterprise database architecture/development/design, web development, GIS, data analysis, and enterprise security support to the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Eastern Federal Lands Highway Division (EFLHD).
- IMC provides enterprise data management for the Department of Energy’s Western Area Power Administration, including Oracle Federal Financials support for management of a $100M annual budget and the financial management of more than $3B in power marketing activities.
- IMC is supporting the United States Marshals Service with business process and business case services, including support for the enterprise data governance program, risk management program, and financial management and analysis program.
- IMC provides data architecture, development, design, and O&M support to the Air Force’s Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS).
Making Data Work for You
IMC is helping Government organizations understand and govern data, and to maximize data use while keeping it safe and secure. How can we help you better manage data to meet your mission?