IMC has been providing Federal organizations with IT operations and maintenance (O&M) support based on Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) methodologies and ITIL standards for more than 10 years. When combined with our Project Management Institute (PMI)-based management processes established in our multiple ISO programs, this capability and experience provides superior managed IT services to our customers.
IMC's information technology support capabilities include:
- IT project management and leadership, IT administrative and executive support and IT training.
- Transitioning large, medium, and small enterprise IT organizations to ITSM/ITIL.
- Technology strategy, refreshes/modernization, and road mapping.
- IT support/IT helpdesks, including ITSM conversions to ServiceNow, BMC Remedy.
- Local Area Network (LAN) management and administration.
- IPv6 implementation and support services.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) and other remote network access services.
- Data architecture, governance, development, management, and maintenance.
- Audio/Visual (A/V), Video Teleconferencing (VTC), telepresence, and video support.
- Mobile device management and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) services.
- Data center management.
- Email and file service management and management of collaboration environments/tools.
- Virtualization services, server and device management, PC provisioning.
- Telecommunications support, including Voice over IP (VoIP) and wireless services.
- IT asset management and procurement.
- IT Change and configuration management.
- IT continuity of operations (COOP) and disaster recovery planning, support, and operations and maintenance.
IMC has an International Organization for Standards (ISO) certification for IT Service Management (ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018) demonstrating our capability to provide this key service to our government clients.
Committed to continuous improvement and closing the capability gap, IMC has been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute’s Capability Maturity Model Integration for Services.
What does this mean? CMMI Maturity Level 3 is classified as Defined. IMC's processes are well characterized and understood, and are described in standards, procedures, tools, and methods. CMMI level 3 means that IMC takes a proactive approach to managing projects and processes for our customers, and we are dedicated to continuous improvement and producing great work that makes a difference.
IMC's current and recent IT operations and maintenance service experience includes:
- Enterprise services integration and IT modernization efforts for the US Army Pacific G6.
- Onsite, enterprise IT support for the Army National Guard, National Capital Region, Network Enterprise Center (NEC), including program management, ITSM, managed services, technical refresh support, information assurance, cybersecurity, quality management, change and configuration management, and project/initiative support.
- Onsite, enterprise IT support for the Department of Energy's Western Area Power Administration, including network administration and help desk support.
- Enterprise database architecture, O&M support, and cybersecurity for the Air Force’s Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS).
- IT enterprise governance support to the Directorate of IT Enterprise Strategic Planning and Governance within Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Onsite IT support for:
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR), including project management, server and network administration, and help desk support.
- The U.S. Army Quartermaster School at Fort Lee, Virginia, including project management, help desk support, and website development and maintenance.
- The Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA), including server and network administration, and help desk support.
- Department of Transportation's Eastern Federal Lands Highway Division, including project management, server administration, help desk support, and website development and maintenance (web-based applications).
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Office of Information and Technology Enterprise Systems Engineering IT Program Support.
- Email-based help desk support and server administration for the U.S. Army's March2Success site.
- Data center infrastructure migration planning and execution support for a planned move of the U.S. Department of Treasury's Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) data center.
IMC can develop a collection of IT and administrative support services that fit your unique needs. Contact IMC today for more information.
IMC is an ITSM Change Agent for Federal Agencies
IMC has more than a decade of experience and lessons learned in providing ITSM support based on ITIL standards and we use this to benefit our Federal customers. We have transitioned large, enterprise IT organizations to ITSM using ITIL-based principles and accomplished technology modernization and road mapping to help organizations remain on mission.
So how can we help you?