IMC provides custom software development for our customers. We use industry standards and best practices to develop both desktop and web-based applications.
IMC's team members have experience in the following technologies:
- Desktop Applications: .NET (C# and VB), Java, VBA
- Web Applications: ASP.NET, J2EE, ColdFusion, OpenLaszlo, Silverlight
- Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL
IMC believes in working closely with the customer from start to finish. From the first conceptual meeting to post-production enhancements, IMC is committed to making sure we build software that meets customers' needs and is easy to use.
Committed to continuous improvement and closing the capability gap, IMC has been appraised at level 3 of the CMMI Institute's Capability Maturity Model Integration for Development. What does this mean? CMMI Maturity Level 3 is classified as Defined. IMC's processes are well characterized and understood, and are described in standards, procedures, tools, and methods. CMMI Level 3 Development means that IMC takes a proactive approach to managing projects and processes for our customers, and we are dedicated to continuous improvement and producing great work that makes a difference.
IMC uses a full life-cycle process for software development; each of these steps plays a key role in the proper development of software applications:
- Production Support
IMC works with a variety of technologies to develop applications for our customers. We use the standards in place at the location where the application is to be used. For web-based applications that we host, the technology is based on what can best be used to accomplish the task.
IMC uses a rigorous quality assurance process to ensure that our products meet requirements, that our source code is not compromised, and that any issues are addressed and resolved.
IMC's development, sustainment, and enhancement experience includes:
- DevSecOps continuous capability development/sustainment and enhancement support for the the Air Force’s Enterprise Environmental Safety and Occupational Health Management Information System (EESOH-MIS) application.
- Full software development lifecycle activities to preserve and enhance the Air Force Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS) service capabilities in support of U.S. warfighters worldwide.
Software maintenance and development for the Department of Energy’s Western Area Power Administration.
Software development and application programming tools and compilers, web development tools and utilities, and system tools and software for the Department of Veterans Affairs' Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy .
IMC has developed a number of custom software solutions for government clients:
As an integral part of the development team for the U.S. Air Force's Air Expeditionary Wing Analysis System (AEWAS) to support increased Air Expeditionary Wing exercise, training, and warfighting capabilities, IMC performed the requirements development and developed the system design documents, the design integration document, the test plan, the implementation plan, and the demonstration plan.
Designed and built TechWatch, a technology forecasting tool for the U.S. Army National Ground Intelligence Center.
Designed and built the award-winning, artificial intelligence-based training program Non-Kinetic (NonKin) Village.
Provide software development services for three HRWorx paperless process automation programs, EODonline and FDonline. These products are used by the Department of Commerce's National Technical Information Service, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the U.S. Department of the Interior, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Transportation Security Administration.
Developed a Web-based Text and Imaging Data System for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Board of Veterans Appeals.
IMC also has several software products created through independent research and development efforts, including:
- Joint Resource Allocation Model (JRAM)
- Command and Control Training Tool (C2STT)
- Project Planning and Evaluation (PPET)
- Continuous Feedback System (CFS)
What software products has IMC developed?
IMC has participated in the development of a number of software projects for government agencies, but also has several products that are available for both government and commercial clients.
- U.S. Air Force's Air Expeditionary Wing Analysis System (AEWAS)
- Eastern Federal Lands Highway Division's Asset Management System
- Non-Kinetic (NonKin) Village
- Intelliworx's EODonline and FDonline